For those of you wanting to read more recent stuff by me, here are some of my more notable mini-essays, thought dumps, mini-projects, or articles posted on other websites.
- Late Hours 2018: A brand new list for 2018, building off last year’s project. Made with Airtable API, JS, and much tears.
- Wrote A Brief Guide to finding Online Articles of The Brunei Times on Open Brunei
- Late Hours 2017: A database of late restaurant opening hours in Brunei during Ramadhan 2017, which I’m hoping to crowdsource with submissions.
- Brunei Wiki Sources – As of 7 Jun 2017: In the process of relocation
- My 2016 A Brunei Survey of House Cat Names was presented at Songket Alliance’s Ramshackle (25th Mar 2017) and the results shared in a database (see project page for more information)
- Aesthetic Moods Telegram Stickers (using images by Faiq Airudin and Fayen): Link to add stickers, Description
- 2015 Brunei Cabinet Reshuffle: Spreadsheet expanded to include appointments at PermSec & Deputy PermSec (SUT & TSUT) level. I’ve also upgraded it to a database! View database here (Airtable), and see the project page here, including my very useful notes. This is an ongoing project throughout 2017 too!
Writing & Reflections:
- My presentation & afterthoughts for BLA’s Conference on Libraries Transform 2016 on B:Read Blog
- Tumblr: Thoughts on The Brunei Times Shutdown
- Tumblr: Some Part-Time Jobs in Brunei – on part-time drivers and domestic helpers
- Brunei Online: Better Data (Part I), on Open Brunei
- Tumblr: Just a 10-min walk to the Airport, or the short/pemalas version
Shorter thoughts tagged on Tumblr:
- Tag: Brunei spaces
Thoughts on public spaces, outdoors or indoors, cafes. Also see Brunei Benches on Brunei Things
- Tag: thoughts from Possible Blog
I am hoping to compile and post writing scraps or thoughts based on my own blog posts, but it’s a work in progress at the mo’!
Editing / Compilations:
- Editing & formatting for Kathrina Daud’s Bruneian Literature in English: An Observation, on Open Brunei
- Twitter Moment: #ComicSans Sightings in Brunei
- Tumblr: Compilation of Brunei Bus Experiences
A long list of my public projects (AirTable), both current and old ones.
I’ll try to keep this list up-to-date. Otherwise, you can probably find me posting over at my Tumblr @rolluptheclouds or Twitter @possiblyzebra. Those of you who are more Tumblr-savvy may be able to navigate my tags.This page was last updated 2018-06-28 11:56:50.